- Just below the breast
- On the left side of the body
- On your rib cage
- With the stickers on a flat section of the body
If you are having trouble getting a reliable signal, try Placement 2, which is above the left breast, over the left pectoral. This placement may be optimal for users age 60 and above.
Putting your Lief on
- Make sure skin is not wet, sweaty, or covered with lotion. Skin should be dry.
- Snap in one sticker onto each of the Lief’s two metal snap sockets.
- Peel off the clear sticker backing to expose the adhesive.
- Place the Lief patch onto your body. Placement is just below the breast, on the left side of the body.
Taking your Lief off
- Snap off the Lief from each of the two stickers.
- Carefully peel back each of the two stickers from your body. Store face-down onto a glossy surface (or in a pinch, stick together back-to-back) to store stickers for multiple re-uses.