The Lief will use vibration and an LED to communicate different information to you. You can also tap the Lief in different ways to turn modes off and on or get information. Here is a quick summary of these features:
- When the Lief patch is placed on or off your body, it will buzz once to indicate that it has been put on or removed.
- When you remove the Lief Patch from your body, the LED (located on the side of the device you attach stickers to) will shine according to the current battery charge level:
- Green = High
- Red = Low
- When your Lief patch is off your body, a double tap will cause the LED to shine according to the current battery charge level.
- When your Lief Patch is on your body:
- Single-tap will cause the patch to begin a dose of biofeedback, which can be stopped at any time with a second tap.